You agree to the Maimana e-commerce business operator, Tereza Inková with registered office at Terronská 579/21, 160 00 Praha 6, IČ: IČ 02940817 and registered with the Trade Licensing Office of Prague 6 (hereinafter “Administrator”) within the meaning of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data) such as:
- name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, home address or business address, organization or business name.
PURPOSE AND TIME OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, home address or address of the business, the name of the organization or business can be processed based on your consent and will be processed for the purposes of direct marketing (ie, offering of the products of the Administrator) including sending of business communications within the meaning of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information of society services and analyzing your behavior regarding these business communications in order to send personalized offer of goods. These data will be processed by the Administrator for 2 years.
The Administrator collects the following cookies on their websites:
|Third party cookies||Google Analytics||Obtaining statistical information||According to browser settings, or to removal|
|Third party cookies||Google Adwords||Identification within Google’s advertising network, retargeting||365 days|
|Third party cookies||Pixel Facebook||Identification within the Facebook ad network, retargeting||180 days|
MANAGEMENT OF CONTACTS
You give your explicit consent to the above processing. Provision of personal data is voluntary. The consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email or letter to the contact details of the Administrator:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- address: Tereza Inková, Terronská 579/21, 160 00 Praha 6.
PERSONS WITH ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data is done by the Administrator. Personal data for Administrator can also be processed by third parties, especially IT, legal and marketing advisors. However, these persons will only have access to these data for as long as is strictly necessary and to the extent necessary for the provision of the service and the fulfillment of the legal requirements.
Alternatively, there may be other providers of processing software, services, and applications that are not currently used by the operator.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Please note that under the Regulation you have the right:
- you have the right to withdraw consent at any time,
- ask us for information about how we process your personal data,
- request a copy of the processed personal data,
- request us for access to these data and let them update or correct, or request processing restrictions,
- require us to erase this personal information,
- for the portability of data,
- in case of doubt about the lawful processing of personal data, file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.